Thursday, August 4, 2011

Glam Camping





tomorrow, W and I are heading off into the wilderness for some glam camping.

glam camping, you ask?
no just the regular type.

but it will be glamorous to me, just the same.
we got an ideal spot right on the river
fully equipped with it's own firepit and pinic table.
what more could you need?

not to mention we are connected to a natural hot springs spa, that you bet your bottom dolla billz ya'll we are soaking in at least once a day.

I'll let you know if the hot springs' healing power is really all it's cracked up to be!


I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but this weekend I will lose my camping V- card
yep, that's right.. never. been. camping.
unless you count sleeping in the back of W's jeep one night in my parents drive way.... really long story - save that for another time!

so needless to say, I'm charged up and ready!
but if there is anything you think I should know before we go, now's the time people. now's the time.

hope everyone has a glam weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!