Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Resolve


That time of the year is upon us again. And to tell you the truth I never really make New Year's resolutions because I always felt like they had to be something major and drastic. That's a lot to live up too, and I knew I would just disappoint. But this year, I have made lots of New Year's resolutions with the hope that I may actually follow through with at least one.

So here it goes...
This year, I resolve to...

1. Stop eating Fast Food (this is HUGE for me. but I'm serious.)
2. Clean out our attic.
3. Plant flowers and keep them alive.
4. Spend less. Save more.
5. Stop gossiping (unless it's absolutely neccessary.)
6. Finish a project.
7. Read the entire Twilight Series.
8. Write more thank you notes.
9. Push myself out of my comfort zone.
10. Get my shit together-ish.

So there it is. Only 2 more days. I better go get a big mac for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!