Friday, October 15, 2010

Jcrew Warehouse Sale Cont'd.

(My new shoes)

I came. I saw. I conquered.

Some things to know before you go:

1. Be prepared to dig.
2. Everything has a set price, so no price tags.
3. No dressing rooms or mirrors, so wear something you can try on clothes over.
(I wore a dress and leggings)
4. New boxes are unloaded and restocked everyday.
5. You're crazy if you are in the area and you don't take advantage of this.

The (quick) price list:

tank tops - $5
shirts - $10
sweaters - $20
cashmere sweaters - $40
pants - $20
shoes - $30
boots - $50
bathings suit pieces - $3
handbags - $30
wedding dresses (yes, they have wedding dresses!)- price as marked

If you are interested, I have an additional 30% off coupon, so leave a message with your email address and I will send it to you.

Hurry! Sale ends Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!