Friday, June 4, 2010

Carytown Cupcakes

...are a sweet addition to the already chic Carytown shopping district...
And I couldn't be more obsessed with them.


Yesterday was actually my first experience with Carytown Cupcakes, but I couldn't have been more pleased. My family put together a sort of last minute going away/ birthday shindig for my cousin, E, who is going to be working in Costa Rica this summer for two months! They left me in charge of dessert, and instead of trying to make my own cupcakes and failing, I thought this time I would leave it up to the professionals.

From left to right: Blueberry Lemon, Peanut Butter Swirl, and Hummingbird topped with Pineapple.

They were the perfect treat to round off a great evening. I highly recommend taking a peak inside if you are ever in the area! Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!