Friday, March 5, 2010

The Search is On

It has taken months and months but our little house is finally starting to come together. We have started weening out the old hand-me-down furniture and replacing it with items that will hopefully last us for many years to come. Our most recent improvement has been our new sofa.


Photo Credit:Basset Furniture
It was just delivered a few weeks ago, and I am absolutely loving it. Now the search is on to find this sofa a mate! Currently we have an old green recliner that my parents handed down to us in our living room. It will do for now but it is missing a screw and doesn't really recline if you know what I mean. I really want to find a fun upholstered chair and ottoman. Luckily, my hub wants something colorful so I think I can have alot of fun/ freedom with this! Here are a few that I like...

Photo Credit: Anthropologie
Photo Credit:Rare Chair
 I know this will be a work in progress, but I will let you know when I find the perfect chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!