Friday, February 1, 2013

28 Days of things I love : Day 1

My husband. 

It only feels natural to start this 28 day series with my #1 hunnay. 
I am seriously obsessed with everything this man does. He has some major cool factor, that I only hope rubs off on me sometimes. 

In case you hadn't noticed, he's the bearded gentleman that pops up on the blog every now and then, and is constantly a source of inspiration to me. 

He's a man of many layers, that constantly have me boasting about him, but to name just a few...


he's a hippie, born in the wrong era 

(based on his own account)



he's a water enthusiast. 



you can dress him up and he's one smooth dancer.




he's an artist.



a breakfast maker.
(he cooks a perfect egg, and even makes extra crispy bacon just the way I like it)




 and he's a grower of vegetables.



ok enough of that, because he'll probably die of embarrassment once he's seen this. But you get the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!