Friday, May 25, 2012

Keep Calm and Make a List


Do you ever feel like you have so many things to remember to do that you're so overwhelmed your head could explode? 
I do. 
A lot.
But for me, making a list makes everything seem do-able.  
So I was in the middle of having one of those head-exploding moments this morning when I came across this adorable free printable to do list at A Pair of Pears
To - do lists are so much more fun when they are laid out nicely and look pretty.. don't you think?
Download one for yourself here.

Now I have my week of to dos all mapped out and I feel like I can really enjoy this weekend! 
We are headed down to Deltaville to soak up the sun and play in the water. What are your Memorial Day plans? I hope you have a great weekend. See you Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!