Monday, December 19, 2011

Go Time

Yesterday, I (and what seemed like every other person out there) ventured to the mall for some last minute christmas gift shopping.

I had already taken care of all of the big ticket items, but I still needed something really small for my aunts and uncles. Now that we are getting older I feel a little guilty receiving gifts with out giving something back in return.

So this year I decided on the anthropologie Homegrown Monogram Mugs 



and at $4 a piece (on sale from $8) it worked out perfectly!
 I have a good amount of aunts and uncles so it added up quickly..

Then I found the cutest Drummer boy gift tags (also from anthro, but I couldn't find them on their website) that I just couldn't pass up..



now all that's left is to find little bags for the mugs and I am DONE folks.

Now I'm just looking forward to giving it all away!
Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!