Wednesday, October 19, 2011

'Tis the season... to get married

last weekend our good friend's K & C got married up in Leesburg, VA and we had a fabulous time!



first, there was a guest package waiting for us at the hotel, complete with personalized gifts and food from the bride and groom.


here are all of the handsome groomsmen at the rehearsal dinner


W and I at the rehearsal dinner at Lightfoot restuarant in historic downtown Leesburg... I highly recommend it!


the center pieces at the reception were perfection.


they had personalized menus printed on paper doilies under our plates for a special added touch



and of course, no HSC wedding is complete without a HSC man picture for the Record!

Congrats K & C!!



2 comments:

  1. Ah, the Lightfoot is one of my favorite restaurants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it great?? I looooved the atmosphere in there!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!