Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Goodbye, I'll Miss You


I have to be honest. I am getting really tired of saying goodbye to all of my friends. I understand at some point you have to move on to bigger and better things, but why does that have to include moving away from me?

First, it was Danielle, my best friend from college and fabulous room mate of three years. She didn't just move down the road (which still would have been painful) but she moved across the country. To Wisconsin to be exact.

Then, there was Jordan. My best friend from middle school. That's about 12 years, people. Everything was perfect, and then she had to just up and move with her husband to St. Louis. Not cool

And now, just the icing on the cake, there's Becca. My little bundle of energy, Becca. This weekend is my last with her before she heads off to start a new adventure in Nashville, TN on Sunday. This weekend I'll make the most of it, but please try not to forget about me. I'll miss you.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, Marci! That made me want to cry! I love you and miss you everyday! I need to come visit for like 3 weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marci! I feel the same way-keep your fingers crossed-I'll be in Richmond in January!

    P.S. Such a small stalkerish world, but I saw where you are neighbors with Jac Bailey-she's my next door neighbor from home-I grew up riding with her! Funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!