Monday, December 6, 2010

2010 Favorite Things



There are a billion awesome things out there this year that have caught my eye. Designers and advertisers alike, have really out done themselves this year! But too narrow it down for you, I put together some of my favorites above.

 I could not begin to imagine living without Clinique Dramatically Different Mosturizer, I mean they aren't kidding you, it is dramatically different mosturizer and I have loved it for years!

One thing on the list that I don't have that I am dying to try are the new Sketcher Shape Ups. If /when I do ever get a pair, I will use them, and my butt will instantly be lifted. I just know it. Just watch the commercial if you don't believe me.

The rest of the items you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a sweet message! I love hearing from you!!